Go fast and light on the trail without sacrificing a well-earned meal. Compact design has multiple gas ports for great heat dispersion, and you get precise heat with the micro control valve.
- Nests inside nForm cooking systems.
- Micro control valve allows for precise flame control.
- Powerful 8,700BTU burner.
- Includes a stove storage pouch.
- 13.8cm diameter support arms.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||7.6 x 5.3 x 4.1cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.