A camping cookset you can use over an open fire. Made of durable stainless steel, the 2 pots and frying pan don’t have plastic handles that could melt under flame. Use them to dish up a couple of portions of pasta for hungry campers – they work just as nicely on a campstove if there’s no kindling nearby.
- Set includes Primus Campfire 21cm frying pan, and 1L and 1.8L pots (plus lids with strainers).
- 18/8 stainless steel construction is reliable and lasts a long time.
- Frying pan has machined aluminum clad bottom for even heat distribution (your food only touches stainless steel).
- Pots have folding handles with an indent to stabilize them when you’re hanging them over a fire.
- Pan handle folds up to store it in your camp kit.
- Stackable and pack into the included storage bag.
|Dimensions||21 x 12cm|