A short, sporty model for those looking to surf river waves and navigate lively waters. At 6in. thick, this board is stable for larger-bodied paddlers, and because it's inflatable, it's great for those with limited storage space or who do a lot of travelling. Performs best in rivers and dancing around on waves.
- Diamond textured foam deck offers great grip and a non-slip surface. Heavy-duty PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- Reliable C7 Leafield valve.
- Inflates to 15psi for performance that rivals a hard board, but rolls up compactly for transport in the trunk or backseat.
- 3 slots for fins let you customize tracking and turning options to suit conditions.
- Includes 5 removable, interchangeable nylon fins that flex to absorb impact without breaking. 2, 2-inch fins. 2, 5-inch fins. Single 9-inch fin.
- 6-inch thickness provides extra stability for smaller paddlers, or when riding rivers.
- Webbing handle in centre for easy carrying.
- Stainless steel D-ring provides attachment point for a leash.
- Includes a backpack for carrying and storage, a pump with pressure gauge, valve adapter and repair kit.
|Length||2.9m (9ft. 5in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|