The versatile Surge goes to great lengths to help beginners get their flow, and seasoned riders navigate between flat water and ocean. Incorporating the design highlights from both coastal and flat-water cruisers, this hybrid has slightly more rocker to give it optimal planing on choppy water. A wide platform offers up plenty of stability.
- Well-rounded board, coming in at a length of 11ft.4in.
- Utility tie down bungees let you stash extra gear.
- Pre-installed plug at the nose of the board is ready for you to install an action camera mount.
- Includes a board bag, leash and fin with mounting hardware.
- Rocker in the nose is 13cm (measures upward curve) tail is 7.5cm.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 4in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.