Purpose built for racing and touring, this performance SUP is all about pace and efficiency. By drawing on a unique construction that incorporates bamboo, PVC and fibreglass, Laird delivers a lightweight and remarkably durable board. Despite its light, speed-focused design, the platform and contoured bottom provide a ride that's surprisingly stable.
- Expanded polystyrene foam core with a bamboo stringer and fibreglass reinforcements for stiffness and strength.
- Displacement hull creates a smooth ride on choppy water.
- Deck pad ensures solid footing.
- One centre fin.
- Built in carry handle.
- Vent plug helps extend the life of the board.
- Includes inserts for lash points.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.