Aspiring SUPpers have found the sweet spot in this ergonomic paddle. Part carbon and part fibreglass, the Lair Vario Composite is constructed with PERFLEX Axenic technology for great power transfer. Easy to share too, thanks to a spring loaded length adjustment.
- Made of 70% carbon and 30% fibreglass.
- PERFLEX Axenic technology removes the glued joint at the shaft/blade juncture, giving you superior power transfer and an incredibly balanced paddle.
- Ergo grip handle has a natural feel in the hand.
- 95 square inch blade size.
- Adjusts from 68-84 in. via a spring loaded push button system.
|Ideal for||SUP surfing|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre + fibreglass|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||NaN x NaNcm|