Performance engineered shades that won't bounce around or fog up during high-intensity running, cycling or skiing.
- Frame fits medium sized heads.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- 8-base lens curve hugs the contour of your head, protecting you from all angles.
- Rubber temple tips and nose pads offer a comfortable fit, that doesn’t shift around.
- Grey lens with blue mirror has 15% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens has 13% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|