A campsite and backyard classic, a camp stove from Coleman. This twenty-first century model has regulated burners that will never scorch the pancakes, and large windscreens to keep the flames even through gusts and squalls. The large articulated handle makes it easy to carry, and having 2 burners really opens up the menu options.
- HyperFlame® burners use a stepped design for fast, even cooking.
- Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360-degree wind protection and fit large 12in.pots.
- Interchangeable cooktops let you add (optional) grill grates or griddles.
- Instastart™ push-button, piezo ignition.
- Regulator provides consistent performance in adverse conditions.
- Latch locking lid.
- Edge bumpers for extra protection.
- 3-piece pivoting handle for easy carrying.
- 2 x 12,000 BTU burners.
- Non-skid feet.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 12,000BTU|
|Dimensions||60 x 30 x 11.7cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.