MEC Sanctuary High Rise 7/8 Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Designed for fluid movements and stretchy pursuits. The wide waistband sits flat across your hips, and flat-lock stitching feels smooth and reduces chafing. No waistband seams or pockets, making this tight ideal for studio classes and ground work. It also works well layered with shorts or with longer-length shirts.
- Made of sleek, quick-drying polyester and spandex fabric.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- High-waisted, with a compressive fit through the hips and waist.
- Single inseam for reduced chafing and a clean look.
- Inseam is 24.75 in. for all sizes.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.