A sleek design offers lots of road clearance. Secure mounting cradles use Thule’s road dampening technology to protect your frames. Separate locking systems (one in hitch and a cable for the bikes) keep your rides on board. And light aluminum is nearly half the weight of most hitch racks, for easy handling, installation and removal.
- Made of durable, lightweight aluminum with secure cradles to dampen road vibration.
- No-sway cages prevent contact and absorb road shock.
- Integrated locking cable and AutoAttach lock knob lock the bike to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- No-Tool AutoAttach allows you to install and remove the rack from your vehicle quickly and easily.
- Snug-tite stinger virtually eliminates rack movement by removing space in the receiver.
- Folds down when not in use and tilts the carrier away for rear of vehicle access.
- Fits most 1¼ or 2in. receivers with included hitch adapter.
- Rack weight 8.5kg.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
|Material||Aluminum + plastic|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|1 (1.25in.) + 2 (1.25in.) + 3 (2in.)|
|Number of bikes||2|
|Maximum carrying capacity||32kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|