Three words: light, convenient, reliable. At sub 600g they won't weigh you down. A step-in guide in front positions your toe to get the pin in smoothly. They have 30mm of adjustment to fit a variety of sole lengths, (convenient for swapping skis and helps keep their re-sell value). And, with few moving parts and a solid U-shaped heel spring, they have long-term reliability. Broad 40mm mount maxes power transmission on wide skis (also cuts the risk of the screws pulling out).
- Boot and binding alignment is made easy by the step-in aid.
- 40mm wide mounting pattern offers excellent power transfer.
- Heel piece offers 30mm of length adjustment.
- Rotating heel piece has 2 climbing aids.
- Easy to operate heel risers allows for a 0°, 7° and 13° position.
- Compatible with Dynafit crampons.
- Included leash ensures your skis stays with you in the event of a release.
- Release value can only be adjusted by changing the U-shaped pin in the heel.
- Note, Salomon and Atomic both provide the same binding under a different name.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|