Predictable, controlled braking performance at your fingertips. The SRAM Guide RSC disc brake has a great range between feathering and locking up. SwingLink cam controls the amount the pistons move for a given amount of lever throw. This delivers less deadband and more positive pad engagement, and modulates power to balance power and precision. A timing port mechanism helps prevent air from building up in the system by directing bubbles through the port and into the reservoir, a sort of self-bleed system.
- Independent reach and contact point adjustments allow you to dial in your preferred amount of throw and lever position.
- Precision sealed bearings at the lever pivot for crisp and light one-finger feel.
- Features World-Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge™ and Heat Shield technologies.
- Calipers have 4-pistons and comes with steel-backed organic pads.
- PiggyBack Reservoir to manage brake fluid.
- DOT 5.1 fluid.
- MatchMaker and MMX compatible.