New Balance Max Intensity Jacket - Men's
A water-resistant shell for protection while you’re pushing to log another kilometer. The fabric has a textured face and is surprisingly soft and pliable to the touch. It's stylish enough too, for wearing through your post-run refuelling stop.
- Made of weather-resistant soft and pliable NB Dry polyester and elastane.
- 2-way zipper.
- Adjustable fitted hood.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Reflective details for low light visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.