When spur-of-the-moment handiwork is required, this ruggedly handsome bracelet solves problems with screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, box wrenches and a bottle opener. Tighten loose handles, change a headlight and open absurdly complex packaging. Made from stainless steel, the design is also air-travel friendly.
- Made from 17-4 stainless steel, known for its strength and corrosion-resistance.
- Wear-resistant, diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating adds extra durability and corrosion protection.
- #2-3 Pozidriv.
- 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm and 12mm box wrenches.
- #20, #25, #27 and #30 Torx® drivers.
- #1, #2 and #3 square drive.
- Cutting hook.
- Carbide glass breaker.
- 1/8in. flat screwdriver, #1-2 flat/Phillips screwdriver, 3/16in. and 3/32in. screwdriver.
- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Hex Drive
- 1/4in. socket drive.
- Pick/SIM card tool.
- Sturdy, secure clasp hides a bottle opener.
- Links can be adjusted/released with a coin.
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.