New Balance Vazee Prism v2 Road Run Shoes - Men's
Lightweight speed and stability, with toe spring for snappy transitions between each step. Tackle your tempo runs in these reponsive, sleek shoes – feeling fast is a good start to getting faster.
- No-sew synthetic and mesh uppers prevent chafing.
- Bootie construction offers a snug midfoot wrap.
- Performance stretch laces.
- Midsoles have Revlite foam for responsive cushioning and EVA strobel board for support.
- Medial post for mild pronation control and stability.
- Toe spring for responsiveness at liftoff.
- Outsole is made of a durable rubber compound.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.