Merrell Trail Glove 3 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Zero drop runners that provide traction in a super-light set up. The minimalist upper moulds to your foot and the slimline midsole keeps you in tune with the ground beneath your feet.
- Mesh and synthetic TPU upper.
- Omni-fit lacing system is designed to wrap the foot to provide a precise, glove-like fit.
- Microfibre footbed with an antimicrobial treatment.
- 4mm compression-moulded mapped EVA midsole provides protection from uneven terrain and stone bruising without disconnecting you from the trail.
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate protects foot by distributing pressure but maintains natural forefoot flexibility.
- Vibram® Trail Glove sole gives full-length, flexible 3mm lugged traction. Rubber compound provides durable grippy performance.
- 10.5mm total stack height including outsole.
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry.
- Vegan-friendly construction.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
|Upper material||Synthetic + printed overlay|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.