This compact commuter unit lights it up around the clock. At night, the combined flood/spot beam blazes deep and wide on streets or dark park paths, while side illumination ports ensure you’re seen at intersections. Once the sun is up, a special daylight flash mode keeps you on every motorists’ radar.
- 1-piece, sleek design for easy mounting.
- Custom engineered reflector combines both flood and spot.
- 6 modes, including 3 steady, 2 flashing, and 1 walking.
- Side light ports help keep you seen from all sides.
- USB rechargeable internal Li-ion battery.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Locktite™ tool-free handlebar mount securely clamps to handlebars (22-32mm in diameter).
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.