A race board, designed to cut through choppy water and make it feel smooth as glass. Its aerodynamic shape, displacement hull and the fifty-fifty nose create a smooth ride without digging or catching. The sleek bottom channels water under the board to the single tail fin for an efficient, stable ride. And carbon construction gives it stiffness and strength for responsive handling when you're in rough water.
- Expanded polystyrene core with fibreglass and carbon fibre for a stiff, lightweight board.
- Displacement hull glides through choppy water.
- Fifty-fifty nose won’t dig or catch on rough water.
- Wider tail design adds stability and control for pivot turns.
- One 7-inch centre fin.
- Deck pad ensures solid footing.
- GORE-TEX® vent plug increases the life of the board.
- Dedicated POV camera plug makes it easy to capture the action.
- Built-in carry handle.
|Ideal for||SUP touring and racing|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.