Designed with input from legendary American big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton and shaped by Laird Team Rider Chuck Glynn. The LXT Tour is built for racing and touring, and is all about pace and efficiency. By drawing on a unique construction that incorporates EPS foam, PVC and fibreglass, it delivers a lightweight and remarkably durable board. Despite its light, speed-focused design, the platform and contoured bottom provide a ride that's surprisingly stable.
- Expanded polystyrene foam core with high density PVC foam and fibreglass reinforcements for stiffness and strength.
- Displacement hull creates a smooth ride on choppy water.
- Deck pad ensures solid footing.
- One 9-inch centre fin.
- Built in carry handle.
- Dedicated POV camera plug makes it easy to capture the action.
- Zigzag deck bungees make it easy to attach cargo.
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.