Black Diamond Momentum Rock Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $119.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A gym-centric shoe that balances fit with breathability. The knit upper has a variable weave that provides both airflow and support. The inner liner uses hemp to absorb moisture – nice when the air in the gym feels tropical. It uses proprietary BD rubber that's designed to last through long gym seasons while you hone your strength and technique.
- Engineered Knit tech in the upper provides exceptional fit, breathability and comfort.
- Hemp liner in the toe box helps manage moisture and reduce the chance of blisters.
- Neutral, flat last offers comfort and support for developing climbers.
- 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber is designed for durability, consistency and lightness.
- Soft flex midsole adds sensitivity for the perfect foot placement.
- 2 Velcro straps tune the fit.
|Ideal for||Indoor climbing|
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.3mm NeoFriction Fuse|