A gym-centric shoe that balances fit with breathability. The knit upper has a variable weave that provides both airflow and support. The inner liner uses hemp to absorb moisture – nice when the air in the gym feels tropical. It uses proprietary BD rubber that's designed to last through long gym seasons while you hone your strength and technique.
- Engineered Knit tech in the upper provides exceptional fit, breathability and comfort.
- Hemp liner in the toe box helps manage moisture and reduce the chance of blisters.
- Neutral, flat last offers comfort and support for developing climbers.
- 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber is designed for durability, consistency and lightness.
- Soft flex midsole adds sensitivity for the perfect foot placement.
- 2 Velcro straps tune the fit.
|Ideal for||Indoor climbing|
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.3mm NeoFriction Fuse|