An ultralight, compact inflatable SUP designed for speed. Ideal for touring and recreational racing, its aggressive nose tracks a straight course for efficient paddling, and the deck bungee cords give you a spot to stash gear. Unlike most boards that are adapted from designs meant for ocean waves, Level 6 is a Canadian-based company that makes SUPs with a lake and river focus.
- Monolayer laminated drop needle construction provides long-term durability at an incredibly light weight.
- Deflates to store in the included rolling backpack.
- Deck bungee cord gives you a place to lash your water bottle.
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Includes a pump, stabilizer fin and repair kit.
|Ideal for||SUP touring and racing|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|