MEC Kinglet 3 Hybrid Vest - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
It's -15, but that won't keep you off your skis. Adding warmth where you need it but keeping your arms free to help you fly down the trails, the Kinglet 3 Hybrid Vest is purpose-designed for cross-country skiing. Quilted panels filled with insulation keep your core toasty as you kick and glide against a headwind, while fleece sections on the back and sides vent heat as you warm up. A durable water repellent treatment sheds flurries, and high pockets don't get in the way of your waistpack.
- Shell and liner are made of recycled polyester and spandex and have a DWR finish for weather resistance.
- Fleece on the sides and back is made from a stretchy, brushed blend of polyester and spandex for movement and breathability.
- Front quilted panels are made from Thermolite Micro polyester insulation for warmth.
- Liner is recycled polyester with Polygiene anti-odour treatment to keep you smelling fresh.
- 2 zippered hand pockets sit slightly higher to accommodate a waistpack.
- Cinchable hem and elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- 27.25in. center back length (size medium).
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.