Brooks Pure Grit 6 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Low-profile shoes that deliver excellent ground feel. With rock plates to protect your feet and rounded heels to help keep your stride aligned, you can move through curves and rocky terrain at full tilt.
3D rubber printed on the upper adds durability without adding bulk.
- Synthetic mesh upper with 3D printed rubber overlay provides a structured fit.
- Dust shield keeps debris out of the tongue zone.
- Lace garage keeps debris from snagging.
- Midsoles use BioMoGo® copolymer foam that breaks down 50x faster in landfills than EVA foam, plus adds cushion and rebound.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsoles enhance flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Ballistic Rock shield protects forefoot from surface hazards.
- Toe flex allows for good flex and balance at toe-off zones.
- Rounded heel improves alignment of your body, encouraging a more efficient stride.
- Multi-edge hex lugs provide sure-footed traction.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
|Upper material||Synthetic + printed overlay|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.