Five Ten Anasazi VCS Rock Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An icon to climbers on steep routes, these tried and trusted climbing shoes are now paired with Stealth® C4 rubber soles. The moderately sensitive soles perform well on sharp edges and in pockets, and the heel design is narrow and aggressively tensioned with full-rubber coverage to give it snatch on steep, difficult terrain.
- Uppers are Cowdura synthetic leather that won't stretch out of shape.
- Heel design minimizes blisters.
- 2 pull-on loops.
- Padded split overlapping tongue.
- Not overly aggressively lasted, so the foot remains relatively relaxed.
- Stealth® C4 rubber soles provide a magic blend of stickiness and durability.
- Five Ten suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Stealth C4|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.