Designed for all-terrain versatility with a focus on full-day comfort and ease of use. Both the shape and the adjustable bindings optimize your stride efficiency and ergonomics without sacrificing traction or the ability to cross any mountainous terrain.
- Aluminum 360-degree traction frames.
- Updated HyperLink adjustable binding system has an intuitive and fast ratchet system that accommodates a wide range of boot sizes.
- EVA foam cushioned binding cradle eliminates pressure points.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts for greater comfort and efficiency going uphill.
- Accepts MSR Lightning tails to add additional flotation for heavier loads and less supportive snow.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.