New Balance Reflective Pack Jacket - Men's
360 degrees of reflectivity you’ll want to have on hand 365 days a year. This run jacket is made from reflective yarn, so it’s visible from all angles. Breathable, water- and wind-resistant, the Reflective Pack Jacket is one you’ll want to keep around for the long haul. And if that’s not enough, it stows away into its chest pocket for easy carrying when not in use.
- Breathable polyester is wind and water resistant.
- Reflective yarns woven into fabric provide near 360 degree visibility in low light.
- Packs into chest zippered pocket for easy stowing.
- Drop back adjustable hem gives additional coverage.
- Athletic fit.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.