MEC Hype Train Tights Seconds - Women's
This item is final sale due to the discount offered.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
We designed these sleek tights to be your go to for running, training, yoga and outdoor adventures. But when they arrived, we realized that the size info shows through the fabric at the back waistband. They still function and perform as designed, so we can’t bring ourselves to destroy them. Instead we're offering them at a discount for you to enjoy. Thanks for helping us keep items out of landfills.
- Fabric is moisture-wicking polyester, spandex with 4-way stretch.
- Wide waistband stays put as you move.
- Secure thigh pocket holds your phone.
- Gusseted for comfier movement.
- Reflective details heighten visibility in low-light conditions.
- Mid-rise adds some coverage.
- Note: This garment is considered a "Seconds" for aesthetic reasons that do not affect performance. This item is final sale due to the discount offered.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.