MEC Flight 3" Run Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Light and fast shorts made for speed. The short inseam and side slits let you stride freely so you can focus on your 10k time. A moisture-wicking liner and a textured waistband keep you running cool and comfortable.
- Polyester outer short is quick to dry and has anti-static finish to prevent any shocking surprises.
- Polyester and spandex inner brief moves moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Elastic waist adjusts with an internal drawcord for a precise fit.
- Crotch gusset has laser cut perforations to vent excess heat.
- Side slits allow unrestricted movement.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.