MEC Flight 6" Run Shorts - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $32.97 From $32.97 to $33.00 $32.97 – $33.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light and fast shorts made for speed. These running shorts have a gusseted crotch and side slits so you can move freely, and a longer inseam to add more coverage. A moisture-wicking liner and textured waistband keep you running cool and comfortable.
- Lightweight polyester and spandex outer short is wind-resistant for some cool-weather protection.
- Polyester and spandex inner brief moves moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Elastic waist adjusts with an internal drawcord for a precise fit.
- Crotch gusset has laser-cut perforations to vent excess heat.
- Side slits allow unrestricted movement.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.