MEC Train Zip Neck Long Sleeve Top - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $41.97 $41.97
- Original price $69.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A nice option for training on cool mornings or after-work sessions. The textured inner surface adds warmth when you're getting your workout started. The deep zip provides ventilation when you're fully heated up.
- Breathable polyester and spandex blend wicks moisture so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Textured inner traps warm air against skin.
- Raglan sleeves allow unrestricted movement and forward facing flatlock seams don't chafe during activity.
- Hidden thumbholes add coverage and allow for easy layering.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.