Why travel with your bulky winter coat on fickle-weather days? Slip on this breathable wind shell for blustery or misty conditions and go about your day without overheating. It travels easily and you can stuff it into its built-in stuff sack if the sun comes out.
- Made of recycled polyester Pertex Quantum fabric with a DWR-coating to keep you dry in light rain.
- Pull-over style anorak with 1/4 length front zipper and internal gusset.
- Adjustable 3-panel hood.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Zippered front pocket keeps your phone, cash and keys safe. Bonus: it doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
- Drawstring hem for a snug fit.
- Relaxed unisex fit for easy layering.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|