Ergonomic and tuned for female paddlers, the Naiad PFD uses soft, pliable foam that's articulated and conforms to your body. Mesh panels at the lower back add comfort for recreational kayaks with high, supportive backrests. Both the back panel and the shoulder straps use breathable mesh to keep it airy on hot stretches.
- Shell fabric is 4-way stretch polyester that's soft, comfy and flexible.
- High-wear areas are faced with 210-denier high-tenacity nylon.
- Gaia foam is latex- and PVC-free, with articulated internal panels contoured to fit curvier bodies.
- Front zip entry makes for easy on/off.
- Shoulder and lower back panels are highly breathable Ariaprene© mesh.
- Adjustable side panels and shoulder straps fine-tune the fit.
- 2 zippered pockets provide secure storage and 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets warm your hands on chilly days.
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|