A new and flashier version of the Jetboil Flash. This high-tech camp stove shaves about 50 second off the boil time for 500ml, dropping it down to about 100 seconds. You can roll into camp with freezing cold hands, push the ignition button without shedding your gloves and be clutching your hot beverage about a minute and half later. The adjustable valve gives it simmer control so you don't end up scorching your main course or your breakfast.
- Adjustable stainless steel burner.
- Push-button ignition works well with, or without gloves.
- 1L FluxRing cooking cup.
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer.
- Insulating cozy with a colour-changing heat indicator.
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl.
- Store a 100g Jetpower fuel canister inside.
- Fuel canister stabilizer included.
- Compatible accessories include coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, fluxring fry pan, fluxring cooking pot and utensil
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.4 x 10.4 x 18cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.