Level Six Baffin Paddling Top - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A just-right solution for paddlers who don't need full-scale protection form a cold-water plunge. This pared-back design works for paddleboarding, dragon boating and canoeing where you won't be using a sprayskirt. The fabric is waterproof and breathable, with adjustable neoprene collar, cuffs and waistband to keep splashes out. A chest pocket gives you a dry place to store your snacks, maps and sunglasses.
- eXhaust 2.5 ply fabric is breathable and completely waterproof.
- Adjustable neoprene collar, cuffs and waistband keep splashes out.
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper and die-cut drain holes.
- Reflective logo on both shoulders.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.