Level Six Torngat Paddling Top - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You know the days. A light breeze, a light chop, and seas just sporty enough to bring you and your boat alive. The Bonavista is made for these days, to suit recreational kayak tourers and canoe trippers. The waterproof-breathable fabric is improved to be 40% lighter while retaining all the tensile and shear strength of original design.
- eXhaust 2.5 ply waterproof-breathable fabric is light, but has excellent tear strength.
- Pack-away storm hood.
- Fleece-lined collar has die-cut breath holes, allowing you to draw air inside collar during intense wind and rain.
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof zipper.
- Neoprene cuffs keep your arms dry, while fabric overcuffs tone down the paddling look.
- Adjustable neoprene waist.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.