Take a tour, or head out for a sunset paddle. The Eleven Six's displacement hull tracks superbly on flatwater or rivers, letting you put in more strokes on either side. Level 6 makes versatile boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers. This shorter version is best suited to paddlers in the 120-190lb. range who enjoy lake touring or fitness paddling.
- Multi-layer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad makes touring days more comfortable.
- Ergonomic carry handle make the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Lots of lash points let you carry gear on deck for longer days or overnight missions.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|