Go exploring on your SUP. This rigid board is great for touring, fitness paddling or as a stable race board. The displacement hull tracks superbly, letting you put in more strokes on either side. This longer version is best suited to heavier paddlers or gear-intensive touring.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad makes touring days more comfortable and offers the grip you need to execute step-back pivot turns.
- Ergonomic carry handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Lots of lash points let you carry gear on deck for longer days or overnight missions.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|