Level Six Carver Long Sleeve Neoprene Top - Children
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Smooth neoprene keeps chafing away when there’s waves to play in. This rashguard's full-length back zipper makes it quick to get on, and the UV-blocking fabric protects skin through surf and paddle sessions.
- Face fabric is petroleum-free 0.5mm neoprene (polyester and spandex) laminated to a soft lining (polyester and nylon).
- Neoprene panel on chest prevents chafing.
- Mock turtleneck collar.
- Seamless underarms with raglan sleeves for unrestricted movement (and no seams to dig in).
- Full-length back zipper with Velcro® flap for easy on and off.
|Face fabric||0.5 mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.