Black Diamond Aspect Rock Shoes - Unisex
Jam tomorrow, jam yesterday and always jam today. For the tradsters in the crowd, the Aspect are built to torque into splitters and milk the potential of tiny incuts and micro edges. To add crack protection, the leather upper slightly covers the laces on the outside of the foot and the knit tongue extends to just under the rand line. For precise foot placements, lateral stabilizer in the rand prevent your foot from rolling as you're edging on the outer or inner side. The Aspect’s stiff, durable NeoFriction Force rubber is moulded, not cut from a sheet of rubber, for more consistent control of its weight and thickness.
- High-grade leather upper is durable and comfortable when jamming.
- Breathable, padded tongue uses Engineered Knit technology.
- Asymmetric lacing and Internal Lace Protection System protect laces from abrasion.
- Stabilizing rand prevents your foot from rolling on small edges.
- Medium-flex midsole gives support without compromising sensitivity.
- Molded NeoFriction Force rubber provides confidence and support on tiny edges.
|Ideal for||Trad climbing|
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.3mm NeoFriction Force|