Tackle any terrain with confidence. Drawing on Gabel's 50 years of pole design experience, Equipe Carbon FL Tour XTL trekking poles combine carbon fibre and aluminum for an ideal balance between light weight and rugged durability. Glove-friendly adjustments let you deploy the poles without freezing your fingers.
- Upper shaft is carbon fibre for lightness, and lower shafts are aluminum for durability and impact resistance.
- Ergonomic LM36+ Tour grip is comfortable in warm and cold conditions.
- Padded polyester strap won't chafe.
- Easy-to-use Fast Lock adjustment mechanisms let you adjust poles even with gloves on.
- Includes light trekking baskets and powder baskets.
- Carbide tips grip almost any terrain.
|Locking mechanism||Fast Lock|
|Pole material||Carbon fibre + aluminum|
|Grip material||Dual component synthetic|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|