The Prana Polar Breeze Jacket is constructed with bluesign® approved matte polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish and 40g high loft insulation. The jacket features an asymmetrical full length front zipper, zip closure hand pockets, and thumb holes at the sleeve hem.
- bluesign® approved matte polyester shell fabric with PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Stretch knit jacquard side panels and sleeves.
- Double needle placement quilted body panels.
- Polyester lining with 40g highloft insulation.
- Shawl collar.
- Hanger loop.
- Asymmetrical full length front zipper.
- Zip closure hand pockets.
- Thumbhole at sleeve hem.
- Metal bar logo.
- Size S = 24” (60.96 cm) CB length.
- Standard fit.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|