New Balance Heat Pullover - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warm and wicking. The 3D grid fleece on this thermal layer traps air to keep you warm and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. On really cold days, the high collar and thumbholes add the extra coverage you need to keep going strong.
- NB Heat 3D grid back fleece keeps you warm and wicks moisture so you stay dry.
- High collar adds coverage and warmth when temperatures drop.
- Underarm gussets allow for unrestricted movement.
- Thumb loops on cuffs keep sleeves from riding up.
- 360-degree reflective trim ensures you're visible at night.
|Ideal for||Running, fitness and training|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.