How hard can you go? Turn the dial up to 11 with the Max Intensity Shorts. Stretchy fabric moves with you through circuits and sprints, and it dries quickly once you start working up a sweat. A wide waistband stays put no matter how many reps you crank out.
- Quick-drying polyester and spandex fabric is stretch-woven for range of motion and wicks moisture away from your body.
- Wide waistband for a snug and secure fit.
- Hem notch for better movement.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.