Sunset looks better from the middle of the lake. The super-stable Rover Kayak is a comfortable, easy-to-manage boat that's great for exploring the shoreline near your cottage or getting in a little cross-training on the weekend. A wide, flat hull helps it hold steady as you paddle about, and a sharp bow entry line lets it track well for such a short kayak. A durable shell stands up to lots of launches from the beach or dock, and a watertight compartment lets you pack lunch with confidence, knowing your treats won't wind up waterlogged.
- Shell is constructed of rotomolded polyethylene for durability against bumps and scrapes.
- Wide and flat hull shape creates a very stable boat.
- Aft hatches with sealed bulkhead offer highly water-resistant cargo storage and flotation.
- Padded backrest is adjustable forward and back.
- Foot braces easily adjust to fit paddlers of almost any height.
- Bungee cords on the bow deck help keep your essentials handy.
- Bow scupper hole lets water drain out quickly.
- Moulded carry handle aids carrying.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 6in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||85 x 50cm (33½ x 19½in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|108 x 58cm (42½ x 22¾in.)|