The North Face Ambition Rain Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $219.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Downpour-ready protection for trails or city streets. Great for fast and light pursuits, the waterproof-breathable 2.5-layer DryVent™ fabric packs up small and keeps you protected during wet weather. Reflective yarns woven into the shoulders, back and arms add 360-degree visibility when your run goes past sunset. Up front, 2 zippered pockets give you a place to stash your gloves and snacks.
- Lightweight 2.5-layer DryVent™ waterproof-breathable fabric in the body keeps you dry.
- Stretch fabric in shoulders, back yoke and upper-arms is 2.5L DryVent™ with woven reflective yarns.
- Dry touch print inside helps prevents claminess.
- Adjustable hood keeps you protected without losing peripheral vision.
- Cinchable hem seals out drafts.
- Slightly dropped rear hem provides coverage.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.