Patagonia Houdini Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An optimistic outlook will serve in many situations, but the Houdini is insurance that your day won't get "real" when the weather shifts on your run or multipitch route. The featherlight fabric is treated with DWR to shed light rain, and the tight weave blocks wind and withstands abrasion. Half-elastic cuffs, cords and toggles are designed to be trim and lightweight. In addition, the chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and has a reinforced carabiner loop so it can be clipped to your harness or pack in readiness for the clouds rolling in.
- Featherweight nylon recycled ripstop fabric with DWR treatment is weather-resistant.
- Low profile hood with drawcord to fine tune fit while maintaining peripheral vision.
- Front zipper is treated with DWR to resist moisture.
- Zippered chest pocket converts to a stuff sack for easy storage. Includes a reinforced loop for securing to your harness or pack.
- Reflective details keep you visible.
- Slim fit accommodates a base layer or mid-layer.
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|