Say goodbye to carrying a large cooler to the lake – wheel it there instead. The super-rugged Tundra Haul Cooler has all the insulation you need to keep food and drinks safely chilled for hours on end. Add 2 padlocks to the corners (sold separately), and the Tundra is certified to be bearproof too. Trail-worthy wheels resist impact and punctures so you can tackle rocky, rooty terrain with no worries, and a T-Bar handle makes it easy to tow when you leave base camp.
- Roto-moulded construction is durable with exceptional impact resistance.
- 5cm thick Permafrost Insulation in body and 7.6cm in lid.
- Aluminum rod reinforced lid with integrated self-stopping hinge won't hyper-extend.
- Textured lid is grippy and super-strong (use it as a standing or sitting surface).
- EPDM rubber full-coverage seal eliminates air exchange.
- NeverFlat™ wheels are impact- and puncture-resistant.
- Aluminum T-Bar handle for comfortable and reliable hauling.
- Robust rubber T-latches keep contents secure.
- Integrated tie-down slots keep it in-place while still allowing on-the-go access.
- Vortex drain system is leakproof.
- Accommodates 45, 355ml cans when using recommended 2:1 ice to beverage ratio.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Internal dimensions||48 x 29 x 35cm|
|External dimensions||72 x 47 x 50cm|