On Running Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $299.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep yourself protected when the weather doesn't cooperate. Windproof panels on the upper body and shoulders protect you from gusts and a DWR finish throughout the entire jacket sheds light rain. Stretchy fabric throughout forearms let you move freely, and vent holes around the chest and back let hot air escape to keep you from overheating. The whole package stuffs into the chest pocket to fit easily in your pocket or running pack.
- Nylon ripstop panels on chest, shoulders and upper arm are windproof and water-resistant to keep you dry and comfortable in inclement weather.
- Lightweight nylon woven fabric on lower body wicks moisture from your body.
- Nylon and elastane on lower sleeve has 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Hood with visor is adjustable so you maintain your field of vision.
- 360 degree venting release hot air to keep you cool when you increase intensity.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcorded hood and hem seal out cold drafts.
- Stuffs into zippered chest pocket for convenient storage.
- Reflective details keep you visible on low-light runs.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.