A trail running take on the iconic Pegasus road shoe. The super airy upper ensures your feet stay cool during hard runs, with overlays around the eyelets and over the toe for increased durability. A wider forefoot lets your foot spread out while the aggressive lugs provide traction on uneven terrain.
- Perforated Flymesh upper provides support, breathability and great fit.
- Synthetic overlays in high wear areas add durability.
- Dynamic Nike Flywire locks down the midfoot for support.
- Air Zoom units in heel and forefoot combined with Cushlon foam creates a firm, yet responsive ride.
- Rubber outsole lugs provide traction on the trail and pavement.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.