MEC Peak Comfort Merino Warm 1/4 Zip Baselayer - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An expedition weight baselayer can help settle the mind in extreme environments. The merino blend is soft, itch-free, and temperature regulating to keep you warm without overheating. The quarter zip provides ventilation options.
- Double knit merino wool around a nylon core naturally controls odour.
- Nylon yarns increase durability.
- Overedge seams provide a chafe-free wear.
- Slim fit for easy layering.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.